(Using sed : sed -i '/^\$Id\$/,+1 d') (No space or star before $Id$)
Reviewed-by: Evan Huus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Updates to the DECT dissector:
- using proto_tree_add_none_format()/proto_tree_add_item() instead of
proto_tree_add_uint_format() where it makes sense
- fixed display of full slot data
- added some references to documentation
- cleaned up packet length checking
- put descrambled bfield-data in a tree
- cleaned up some afield items
- use custom columns instead adding all infos to COL_INFO
- add some more infos to the columns
- Replace proto_tree_add_none_format(..., strvar) by
proto_tree_add_none_format(..., "%s", strvar).
- Fix an unused variable warning.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=33210
Matthias Wenzel <dect (A) mazzoo.de>
Beginnings of a DECT dissector. This is a copy of the svn
repository at dedected.org with the following modifications:
- Change from plugin to normal dissector
- Change comments from // to /* */
- Change German comments to English
- #if-0-out unused variables
- Reorder functions to avoid forward declarations and use the normal
- Fix the scrt table (as by email from Andreas)
- Fix Mask for hf_dect_A_Tail_Qt_0_Cn from 0x2F -> 0x3F (as by email
- Initialize some variables because GCC isn't aware of the reduced
value space in a switch statement that switches on (var & 7).
- Declare some function parameters as _U_
- Add GPLv2 and later header (as by emails from Andreas and Matthias).
TODO (roughly in that order)
- Don't use structs to access the elements in the datastream.
- Use tvb_..._item wherever possible
- Add references to documentation (ETSI EN 300 175 parts 1-8)
including the section.
- Make things stateful
- Once the capture format has stabilized, get rid of the Ethernet
hack and use a proper capture type.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=27362