Allocating a pseudo-TTY (-t, --tty) fails when 'run' is executed
inside of a Jenkins or cron script. This change fixes
ttcn3-bts-test, which invokes 'run' to fetch the config files.
Add a new centos8-obs-latest container with shared code (just like
debian-stretch-obs-latest) and adjust the package install blocks in
Move common code from osmo-*-latest to debian-stretch-obs-latest:
* add the OBS repository key
* add the OBS repository with "latest" feed
* install telnet
* invalidate the cache once the repository is updated
This is in preparation to make osmo-*-latest work with centos8,
preventing the following issues we would have without this refactoring:
* avoid need to read the repository index of both debian-stretch and
centos8, and to invalidate the cache if either of them changes
(instead of just the relevant one). This is currently a problem in
will fix it there.
* no need to add boilerplate code to install the centos8 repository to
While at it, also remove deprecated MAINTAINER lines.