This is a simple MSC done in Smalltalk.
== Objects and their relationship ==
=== MSC ===
- MSC has a VLR, HLR, BSCConfig, MSCBSCConnectionHandler
- MSC can serve a BSC on TCP depending on the MSCConfig with
=== BSCListener ===
- BSCListener will wait for incoming connections and hand them
to the MSCBSCConnectionHandlerMSC. This will try to find the
configured peer and might do the connection.
=== MSCBSCConnectionHandler ===
- Get's a new connection from the BSCListener, will fork and
serve the BSC using the BSCIPAConnection. This is done to
remember if a given system is already connected or not.
=== BSCIPAConnection ===
- Handles IPA mux/demux on the socket...
- Has a SCCPHandler
- Uses GSMProcessor to process the GSM part of it.
=== GSMProcessor ===
- Handles GSM connections, transaction and such.