You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Holger Hans Peter Freyther
In master >>#new will call initialize but we don't want to call >>#initialize before we have set some instance variables. Use the >>#basicNew to avoid that.
|6 years ago|
|contrib||10 years ago|
|src||6 years ago|
|tests||8 years ago|
|.gitignore||8 years ago|
|Loader.st||10 years ago|
|Makefile||10 years ago|
|README||11 years ago|
|Start.st||8 years ago|
|package.xml||8 years ago|
|start.st||10 years ago|
This is a simple MSC done in Smalltalk.
== Objects and their relationship ==
=== MSC ===
- MSC has a VLR, HLR, BSCConfig, MSCBSCConnectionHandler
- MSC can serve a BSC on TCP depending on the MSCConfig with
=== BSCListener ===
- BSCListener will wait for incoming connections and hand them
to the MSCBSCConnectionHandlerMSC. This will try to find the
configured peer and might do the connection.
=== MSCBSCConnectionHandler ===
- Get's a new connection from the BSCListener, will fork and
serve the BSC using the BSCIPAConnection. This is done to
remember if a given system is already connected or not.
=== BSCIPAConnection ===
- Handles IPA mux/demux on the socket...
- Has a SCCPHandler
- Uses GSMProcessor to process the GSM part of it.
=== GSMProcessor ===
- Handles GSM connections, transaction and such.