this provides an esy way to understand more without looking at the detailed decode for each packet. Change-Id: I0aa3d68172022907fbe8371aaca6538df0649dfe
This is the repository for the next-generation SIMtrace devices, providing abilities to trace the communication between (U)SIM card and phone, remote (U)SIM card forward, (U)SIM man-in-the-middle, and more.
NOTE: Nothing in this repository applies to the SIMtrace v1.x hardware or its associated firmware. SIMtrace v1.x is based on a different CPU / microcontroller architecture and uses a completely different software stack and host software.
- Osmocom SIMtrace 1.x with SAM3 controller ** this is open hardware and schematics / PCB design is published
- sysmocom sysmoQMOD (with 4 Modems, 4 SIM slots and 2 SAM3) ** this is a proprietary device, publicly available from sysmocom
- sysmocom OWHW (with 2 Modems and 1 SAM3 onboard) ** this is not publicly available hardware, but still supported
This repository contains several directory
- firmware - the firmware to run on the actual devices
- hardware - some information related to the hardware
- host - Programs to use on the USB host to interface with the hardware
The host software includes
- libosmo-simtrace2 - a shared library to talk to devices running the simtrace2 firmware
- simtrace2-list - list any USB-attached devices running simtrace2 firmware
- simtrace2-sniff - interface the 'trace' firmware to obtain card protocol traces
- simtrace2-cardem-pcsc - interface the 'cardem' fimrware to use a SIM in a PC/SC reader