Are Pull Requests allowed for this repo? #2
Hi! I have been sitting on changes to rtl_power and rtl_tcp that I would really like to contribute back but I never got any traction with the old source control system. Patch requests were submitted (likely improperly, I admit) but nothing ever came of them.
Specifically, I would like to contribute for consideration:
- rtl_power fixes for 64-bit systems where 'long' is always 32-bit (Windows)
- rtl_tcp threading fix to notably improve 'stop' performance (not a re-hash of the ring buffer thing, simple pthread fix-ups)
- rtl_tcp compilation fixes for VS2019/VS2022 (Windows)
- rtl_tcp change to request system stay awake (Windows)
- rtl_tcp performance tweak to get/report numeric IP address in call to getnameinfo()
I understand completely if Pull Requests are still disallowed.
Thank you for your time.
Yes, pull requests are allowed here (on any repo on gitea.osmocom.org that has an actual "pull requests").
Doesn't mean they'll be accepted or merged if there was some actual problem with the code or feature in question, but at least they should be looked at. (As opposed to PR on github where no-one was looking ever ...)
Deleting a branch is permanent. Although the deleted branch may exist for a short time before cleaning up, in most cases it CANNOT be undone. Continue?