* New asynchronous behavior is used only when two conditions are met:
- Finding new $ASTERISK_SUPPORTS_DAHDI_HOTPLUG=yes in /etc/dahdi/init.conf
This should be set only when Asterisk support hotplug and configured
to use it (no_failed_channels==1).
- DAHDI auto_assign_spans==0
* Adapt /usr/share/dahdi/astribank_hook:
- Refactor old twinstar behavior into functions
- Add new behavior in a function (just enable the Asrribank watchdog)
- Call the correct function.
* Adapt init script:
If asynchronous behavior is on, don't wait for all Astribanks to
finish initialization (it's enough that we saw all/some of them)
Signed-off-by: Tzafrir Cohen <email@example.com>
Acked-by: Russ Meyerriecks <firstname.lastname@example.org>