Add * osmo_lai_cmp() (to use in gsm0808_cell_id_u_matches()) * osmo_cgi_cmp() (to use in gsm0808_cell_id_u_matches()) * gsm0808_cell_id_u_match() (to re-use for single IDs and lists) * gsm0808_cell_ids_match() * gsm0808_cell_id_matches_list() * Unit tests in gsm0808_test.c Rationale: For inter-BSC handover, it is interesting to find matches between *differing* Cell Identity kinds. For example, if a cell as CGI 23-42-3-5, and a HO for LAC-CI 3-5 should be handled, we need to see the match. This is most interesting for osmo-msc, i.e. to direct the BSSMAP Handover Request towards the correct BSC or MSC. It is also interesting for osmo-bsc's VTY interface, to be able to manage cells' neighbors and to trigger manual handovers by various Cell Identity handles, as the user would expect them. Change-Id: I5535f0d149c2173294538df75764dd181b023312
libosmocore - set of Osmocom core libraries
This repository contains a set of C-language libraries that form the core infrastructure of many Osmocom Open Source Mobile Communications projects.
Historically, a lot of this code was developed as part of the OpenBSC project, but which are of a more generic nature and thus useful to (at least) other programs that we develop in the sphere of Free Software / Open Source mobile communications.
There is no clear scope of it. We simply move all shared code between the various Osmocom projects in this library to avoid code duplication.
The libosmcoore.git repository build multiple libraries:
- libosmocore contains some general-purpose functions like select-loop abstraction, message buffers, timers, linked lists
- libosmovty contains routines related to the interactive command-line interface called VTY
- libosmogsm contains definitions and helper code related to GSM protocols
- libosmoctrl contains a shared implementation of the Osmocom control interface
- libosmogb contains an implementation of the Gb interface with its NS/BSSGP protocols
- libosmocodec contains an implementation of GSM voice codecs
- libosmocoding contains an implementation of GSM channel coding
- libosmosim contains infrastructure to interface SIM/UICC/USIM cards
- libosmotrau contains encoding/decoding functions for A-bis TRAU frames
The official homepage of the project is https://osmocom.org/projects/libosmocore/wiki/Libosmocore
You can clone from the official libosmocore.git repository using
git clone git://git.osmocom.org/libosmocore.git
There is a cgit interface at http://git.osmocom.org/libosmocore/
Doxygen-generated API documentation is generated during the build process, but also available online for each of the sub-libraries at http://ftp.osmocom.org/api/latest/libosmocore/
Discussions related to libosmocore are happening on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list, please see https://lists.osmocom.org/mailman/listinfo/openbsc for subscription options and the list archive.
Please observe the Osmocom Mailing List Rules when posting.
Our coding standards are described at https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Coding_standards
We us a gerrit based patch submission/review process for managing contributions. Please see https://osmocom.org/projects/cellular-infrastructure/wiki/Gerrit for more details
The current patch queue for libosmocore can be seen at https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/q/project:libosmocore+status:open