|Harald Welte dcec482b43|
Raspberry Pi  mounting in 3U component carrier
This is a mechanical design to mount a Raspberry Pi in a 3U component carrier.
Why would one want to do that? There may be other equipment in the component carrier that should be controlled by the Raspberry Pi.
If you just want to mount multiple RPI in a 19" rack, there are many other options available, mass produced at lower cost and achieving higher densities.
6 TE wide face plate
- 128.4 x 30.22 mm
- 9 openings
- 596 mm total path
- 2mm (2.5mm) material
- 100 x 90 mm
- 6 openings
- 430 mm total path
- 1.5 mm material
- 1x face plate (above)
- 1x mounting plate (above)
- 4x 3mm nylon spacers between mounting plate + RPI4
- 1x Lumberg KLB13 (2.5mm stereo jack for UART)
- 1x Fischer VS 1 (connects face + mounting plate)
- 2x Fischer KN 1
- 2x Fischer HS 1 or RS 1 M2,5x11