|Pau Espin e1f08c9c1c|
libosmo-modbus - Osmocom Modbus interface library
This repository contains a C-Language library providing an implementation and interface to manage a Modbus node in a Modbus bus.
This library relies heavily on libosmocore library and it is aimed at being used by applications using that same library.
The Modbus specs can be found here: https://www.modbus.org/specs.php
Currently supported features include:
- Master and Slave roles
- RTU backend
- Implement ASCII backend
- Implement TCP backend
- Implement missing unicast messages/responses
- Implement sending exceptions (both to protocol peer and to the upper layer)
- Implement broadcast messages
- Add a sniffer util to sniff traffic and store it in a pcap file using libpcap
- Add a register storage using a rb_tree?
- Add unit tests