Moved to doc/manuals/, with full commit history, in preceding merge commit.
Now incorporate in the build system.
$ autoreconf -fi
$ ./configure --enable-manuals
Shared files from osmo-gsm-manuals.git are found automatically if
- the repository is checked out in ../osmo-gsm-manuals; or
- if it osmo-gsm-manuals was installed with "make install"; or
- OSMO_GSM_MANUALS_DIR is set.
* It is written in C and using libosmovty and other data structures
* It is using sofia-sip for the SIP handling as a good library for
such a task
* It is using glib for the sofia-sip event loop integration. In the
future we can write our own root context but right now that looks
like a necessary evil. No glib usage is allowed in this code and
only sofia-glib is linked.