Set AM_DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS in Makefile.am instead of
DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS. This is the recommended way from the
automake manual, as otherwise the flag can't be changed by the user
So far, we used to keep a copy of the header file around in
both osmo-pcu and osmo-bts projects. Before we start introducing
a third copy in openbsc, let's have the osmo-pcu install the header
file and make the other programs use that.
1. pcu - main program for GPRS PCU.
2. gprs_rlcmac - RLC/MAC layer implementation for PCU. Added list for TBF, TBF allocation, establishment, release.
3. gprs_bssgp_pcu - BSSGP protocol implementation for PCU.
4. pcu_l1_if - interface for communication PCU application with OpenBTS.
- Segmentation of upper layer PDUs into RLC data blocks and re-assembly of RLC data blocks into upper layer PDUs.
- Segmentation of RLC/MAC control messages into RLC/MAC control blocks and re-assembly of RLC/MAC control messages from RLC/MAC control blocks.
- NS and BSSGP protocol implementation for communication with OpenSGSN.
- UDPSocket for communication with OpenBTS.