This change introduces several new VTY commands letting the user
a possibility to introspect and reconfigure some of the existing
timers implemented using libosmocore's osmo_tdef API.
At the moment this covers the following timers:
- MGW specific timers:
- X1 - MGCP response timeout,
- X2 - RTP stream establishing timeout,
- RAN specific timers (same names for GERAN and UTRAN):
- X1 - Authentication and Ciphering timeout,
- X2 - RAN connection release sanity timeout,
- X3 - Handover procedure timeout.
The following commands are introduced:
- 'enable' node:
- show timer [(mgw|mncc|sccp|geran|utran|sgs)] [TNNNN]
- 'config-msc' node:
- timer [(mgw|mncc|sccp|geran|utran|sgs)] [TNNNN] [(<0-2147483647>|default)]
Both MNCC and SCCP related timer definitions are empty at the
moment. Achieved by using osmo_tdef_group API of libosmovty.
This is the first update since the libosmocore changes to the 'show
online-help' generated output. Hence the produced document now benefits from
the structural improvements:
- not repeating common commands for every node;
- using section names that match the VTY prompt.
Update msc_vty_additions.xml to match the new node ID scheme.