You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||8 years ago|
|apps||8 years ago|
|cmake||9 years ago|
|docs||10 years ago|
|grc||9 years ago|
|include/osmosdr||9 years ago|
|lib||8 years ago|
|python||9 years ago|
|swig||9 years ago|
|AUTHORS||10 years ago|
|CMakeLists.txt||8 years ago|
|COPYING||11 years ago|
|README||9 years ago|
|gnuradio-osmosdr.pc.in||10 years ago|
While primarily being developed for the OsmoSDR hardware, this block
as well supports:
* FUNcube Dongle through libgnuradio-fcd
* FUNcube Dongle Pro+ through gr-fcdproplus
* sysmocom OsmoSDR Devices through libosmosdr
* RTL2832U based DVB-T dongles through librtlsdr
* RTL-TCP spectrum server (see librtlsdr project)
* MSi2500 based DVB-T dongles through libmirisdr
* gnuradio .cfile input through libgnuradio-blocks
* RFSPACE SDR-IQ, SDR-IP, NetSDR (incl. X2 option)
* AirSpy Wideband Receiver through libairspy
* Great Scott Gadgets HackRF through libhackrf
* Nuand LLC bladeRF through libbladeRF library
* Ettus USRP Devices through Ettus UHD library
* Fairwaves UmTRX through Fairwaves' fork of UHD
By using the OsmoSDR block you can take advantage of a common software api in
your application(s) independent of the underlying radio hardware.
For installation and usage guidelines please read the documentation available
For the impatient :) a short excerpt:
The Gnu Radio block requires a recent gnuradio (>= v3.7) to be installed.
Before building the block you have to make sure that all the dependencies
(see list of supported devices above) you are intend to work with are
properly installed. The build system of gr-osmosdr will recognize them and
enable specific source/sink components thereafter.
Please note: prior pulling a new version from git and compiling it,
please do a "make uninstall" first to properly remove the previous version.
Building with cmake:
git clone git://git.osmocom.org/gr-osmosdr
sudo make install
NOTE: The osmocom blocks will appear under 'Sources' and 'Sinks' categories
in GRC menu.