This is based on the original work (https://github.com/Nuand/gr-osmosdr)
done by folks at nuand LLC for the gr3.6 branch of gr-osmosdr.
The following modifications have been done in this commit:
* port to gr-osmosdr master codebase (gr3.7)
* moved shared properties to bladerf_common
* added & verified IF filter bandwidth setters
* set LMS6002D registers with values taken from FAQ 5.27
* print device information (serial/versions) on startup
* added fpga= and fw= device arguments to program MCU/FPGA
* added bladerf=# dev. arg. to select a specific bladeRF
* grc gain field controls RF path VGA for RX/TX
* grc BB gain field controls BB path VGA for RX/TX
osmocom_fft -a "bladerf,fpga=/tmp/hostedx115.rbf"
The following RX named gain stages are available:
LNA: 0 to 6 dB, in 3dB steps
VGA1: 5 to 30 dB, in 1dB steps; nonlinear mapping done inside the lib
VGA2: 0 to 60 dB, in 3dB steps; not recommended to be used above 30dB
The following TX named gain stages are available:
VGA1: -35 to -4 dB, in 1dB steps, BB side
VGA2: 0 to 25 dB, in 1dB steps, RF side
Thanks a lot to the team of nuand LLC for this major contribution.