This allows a block to enable an associated driver to begin
transfering data just before we start to execute the scheduler.
The end result is that this reduces latency in the pipeline
when dealing with audio devices, usrps, etc.
Without this patch the DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE is set too late which results
in build failure when processing swig directory (with ENABLE_DOXYGEN).
Signed-off-by: Jaroslav Škarvada <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: Steve Markgraf <email@example.com>
- gain control for LNA & VGA
- frequency error correction
- automatic baseband filter
- up to 20M sampling rate
- no DC offset correction implemented (yet)
- no RX preamplifier control (disabled by default)
- high sampling rates may not work on slow machines